Jul 25, 2007

Summer Activities


Over the past few weeks I've been enjoying watching images come in from various summer activities. We got a bunch around the 4th of July that included images from events like parades. I've also been enjoying watching images come in from various Quaker groups over the past few weeks. Intermountain Yearly Meeting sent some nice images from their annual sessions, and this past week we got a bunch from Friends Meeting at Cambridge.

I'm still hoping we can push the image count over 1000 soon. There should be images from Philadelphia Yearly Meeting coming after their annual sessions this weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing them after I get back from vacation. If you know a group that would like to put pictures up, please take the time to run a photo booth, we love to see what comes in!


Coding for Peace
Aaron

No comments: